- All tuition fees are charged on a per lesson basis
- Payments are made through a direct debit system that you sign up for. For payments we require your payment information to be kept on file through our payment system that we use (Stripe).
- Payments are deducted on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
- Prices for lessons are based on what each individual teachers rates are and what they offer.
- We require each student to commit to paying for each lesson of the term.
- Lessons are structured on either a week by week, twice a week or fortnightly basis
- We give our students the option as to whether they wish to operate on a term basis or take lessons continuously throughout the year.
- All students have a fixed lesson time each week, meaning if you have 7pm Monday, this will be your time each week, unless otherwise agreed by your teacher.
- Your lesson time is to be organised with your teacher
- If you wish to change from weekly, twice a week or fortnightly or the other way around, this is to be organised with your teacher and Music Coach is to be notified. The change is dependent on your teachers availability.
- Any changes to your lessons must be communicated with Music Coach so we can update your direct debit accordingly.
first lesson free
- Music Coach offers a first lesson for free so you can get to know your teacher and see if your teacher is a right fit for your lessons
- If a student fails to show up for their free lesson or cancels the free lesson within less than 24 hours notice we will charge you half the price of what the lesson rate would be
- If you are owed makeup credit, makeups are available to be made up within a period of 30 days.
- If your teacher is absent, we will arrange a makeup lesson to be had with your teacher. If a makeup lesson cannot be arranged we will aim to find a replacement teacher. In the event that a replacement teacher is unable to be found, we will refund the lesson.
- If your teacher decides to go away on holidays or take an extended period of leave, we will aim to seek out a replacement teacher. If a replacement teacher cannot be found we will pause your payments until your teacher returns.
- We understand life happens and if you wish to stop taking your lessons with us (we'll be sad to see you go) we kindly ask that you provide us with two weeks notice and fill out our cancellation form on our 'payments and pricing' page so we can cancel your direct debit and notify your teacher.
- W don't provide refunds for cancellations, unless extenuating circumstances apply.
- If you decide you wish to cancel a lesson and have provided us with 24 hours notice we will provide makeup credit, where at a later date you will have your lesson. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice it is up to your teachers discretion as to whether they want to provide a makeup lesson or not.
- If you wish to cancel a lesson and makeup credit for whatever reason is unable to be provided or organised we will provide you with an online virtual lesson where your teacher will deliver a video lesson to you by email.
- If you wish to reschedule we require 24 hours notice. The rescheduled time is to be organised with your teacher.
- If you decide that you would like to take a break from lessons but know at some stage you will want to return please alert Music Coach of your absence. Music Coach will pause your direct debit until you are ready to start your lessons back up again.
- All communication regarding payments is to be done directly with Music Coach.
- All communication regarding your lessons. This includes lesson cancellations, makeup credit etc. is to be done directly with your teacher along with notifying Music Coach where possible and applicable.